Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hawaii


Well, I am just playing around with my new blog, so it will be a little while before I get down to business; I awoke this early this morning, during my prayer time, thinking about what all I will be talking about on this blog. There will be an infinite amount of subjects covered, from philosophy, to politics, to real-life stories, to the salvation of my soul. Today, I simply want to tell you of my love for Hawaii. Since I was nine years old, I have had an insatiable hunger for that wonderful place, and before my eldery Mother passed from this life, she knew that I would be making the first of my six trips there. As time goes on , I will share more of my love for the culture there, but that's a start; stay tuned, I will share some stories, opinions, and most of all some WISDOM that hopefully you can use in your life to be happier and better, OK? OK!

No comments: